Thursday, May 6, 2010

reconstruction

if i was to ever rebuild myself it would have to be like this
id take my heart out of my chest
and put it on my sleeve,
right where it needs to be.
id take my emotions and throw them in
a river far from me.
id rebuild walls around my mind
that hangs a sign that says "close".
the temperature would dropped in my heart,
so id gather more clothes.
id take a long piss to dehydrate
that left my body dry.
my eyes don't seem to water
and i can no longer seem to cry
ill tie my my hands behind me, so
i can no longer feel.
watch the world outside my window,
and only watch whats real.

no longer reaching for my dreams
and distracted by my thoughts and
acting on my emotions....i can never become
the blueprint of the idea i can only make adjustments we cant change who we are
we just change what we do.

No comments: