Thursday, May 6, 2010

"to be"

to love or not to love
if i say I'm in love with you
I'm loving no one else
but if i don't love i cant seem to love my self

to hate or not to hate
if i hate i make enemies,
and if i don't i could make friends.
love is the cure and revenge is the remedy,
good things never last they always seem to end.

to be smart is to be highly thought of
because geniuses are worth remembering
to be dum is not to be thought of
because they cant even remember anything
to be scared and passive is allowing
others to knock you down,
to be courageous is to be
confident is to stand tall,
and standing your ground.
to be false is to be a liar
to be real it, must have proof,
but whats hot isn't always fire.
to have comfort is to be sheltered,
and it doesn't have to have a roof.

to be with someone
is to have a relationship
to be by yourself is to be lonely
to be truthful is to be real
to be fake is to be foney

for me to pretend to be someone else
doesn't fit the role of me
i may want to be many things,
but i can only be me.

No comments: